Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Arizona Commissioner's Standards (Commissioner's Standards)
A grounding in the basics is required before you can build your sky scraper career. This course reviews Arizona real estate licensing, including details outlining license renewals, disclosure, and unlicensed activity. The course also discusses compensation and professional conduct, as well as broker supervision and controls. Finally, advertising is covered extensively because this is a topic of great interest to both licensees who actively market their services and the Commissioner.
- Details on completing your license renewal online through the Arizona Department of Real Estate's website
- Answers to common licensee questions regarding license expiration, fees, and renewals
- Advertising requirements and examples of compliant web and print advertisements
- Continuing education required prior to license renewal
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts
*This course counts as 3 mandatory hours in Commissioner's Standards in Arizona.